We’re recruiting for a…
Safety Cabinet Field Sales Executive – Region: North of M62 Plus Scotland
£Competitive – DOE
Having recently become the exclusive distributor for the leading European manufacturer of Microbiological Safety Cabinets, FASTER s.r.l. (part of DASIT Group) to directly sell and support these cabinets in mainland UK, we have a unique opportunity to not only work closely with our existing, diverse customer base but also with our service partner for potential cabinet replacements. This is an ideal chance to be ‘in at the start’ and influence the growth of this product line.
Reporting to the UK Clean Air Sales Manager, the Safety Cabinet Sales Executive’s primary duties comprise, but are not limited to:
– Responsibility for sales of the FASTER range of safety cabinets and meeting the company’s sales targets and growth plans for this product range in the North of England (north of M62) and Scotland
– Preparation and issue of sales offers and tenders along with appropriate technical and commercial documentation to meet customer requirements whilst liaising with Principals and contractors to provide the most advantageous technical and commercial solution
– Following up offers with customers, responding to any technical or commercial questions that arise
– Due to the region covered, travel is essential and the successful candidate is expected to be on the road four days per week
– Although a remotely based role, you will need to attend our office in Winchester, Hampshire on occasion and as other duties require.
– Promptly qualifying all incoming leads including referrals from our service partners.
– Develop new markets and opportunities not necessarily associated with Biopharma’s traditional business and markets
– Maintain/ grow existing distributor base and establish new distributors
– Attend relevant trade shows, exhibitions, tabletops and other promotional events to promote the FASTER s.r.l. range
– Developing and executing a targeted business development strategy for the product ranges for both new customers, and in conjunction with other Group sales team members, cross selling within the customer base
– Assisting the Group Marketing Manager with the development of promotional activities including commercial collateral, digital promotions, identification of potential exhibitions/ conferences, preparation of application notes, customer references etc.
– Ensuring team members at our service partners are kept informed of the available products
Maintaining CRM records and keeping system up to date
– On receipt of order, liaising with the Principal, Biopharma sales support and our service partners for the smooth fulfilment of the order and installation of the product sold
– Keeping in close contact with the Principal’s offices as to lead times, product development, applications etc
– Preparing sales forecasts on a regular basis to assist the UK Clean Air Sales Manager with monthly reports and participating in annual budget production.
Full training at the manufacturer’s European facility will be provided and expertise is also available via our service partner. Awareness training of the Biopharma Group product ranges and services portfolio will be provided.
– Educated to minimum degree standard in a science or engineering discipline relevant to the product applications
– Experience in selling clean air solutions to current standards would be a distinct advantage otherwise to show a commercial track record in similar equipment sales
– Able to sell through the consensual identification of needs and solutions, typically within the pharma and biotechnology community
– Able to absorb new process technologies quickly and easily
– Able to confidently converse with engineering and scientific disciplines at all levels
– Prepared to meet customers on their site and understand facility design considerations
– A confident, motivated self starter who will thrive on a high degree of autonomy
– A team player who will play an active role within the Biopharma Group sales engine.
Salary commensurate with experience
Company bonus scheme
Company laptop and mobile
Membership of Group health, death in service insurance schemes and company pension scheme
20 days holiday rising to 25 with length of service plus UK bank holidays.
Aapply by sending your CV FAO: The Clean Air Sales Manager to: firstname.lastname@example.org