Glove Fast Aseptic
Faster GloveFAST Aseptic are class 3 ISO/FDIS 14644-7 positive pressure isolators with vertical laminar airflow in the working area and physical separation between operator and product (gloves); these units are designed to highly protect the product manipulated and for effective personnel protection.
The dusted, filtered and sterile air passing through the main H14 HEPA/ULPA filter ensures optimum laminar airflow on the working surface.
|GloveFAST Aseptic 2-4-2 - (2 pass box - 4 feet - 2 gloves) - epoxy painted steel version||GloveFAST Aseptic 2-5-3 - (2 pass box - 5 feet - 3 gloves) - epoxy painted steel version||GloveFAST Aseptic 2-6-4 - (2 pass box - 6 feet - 4 gloves) - epoxy painted steel version|
|Width [cm]: 120||Width [cm]: 150||Width [cm]: 180|
|Pressure: Positive||Pressure: Positive||Pressure: Positive|
|Motor-blowers: Double fan||Motor-blowers: Double fan||Motor-blowers: Double fan|
|External Structure: epoxy painted steel||External Structure: epoxy painted steel||External Structure: epoxy painted steel|
Faster GloveFAST Aseptic Isolators have been widely adopted in many sectors of industry and in science laboratories for use in pharmaceutical application and/or when handling cell cultures or non-pathogenic biological specimens. These isolators are recommended for use in applications such as:
The ambient air is drawn into the unit through the H14 HEPA/ULPA filter positioned on the top of the unit and exhausted prior to double H14 HEPA/ULPA filtration through the side pass boxes maintained in intermediate positive pressure between the work chamber and the external environment.
The laminar down-flow in Class ISO 3 conforming to ISO:EN 14644-1 and Grade A EU-cGMP. The extracted air generates and continually aids a constant intake draught of the ambient air in order to maintain an adequate and balanced exchange with fresh air – maintaining the lowest possible thermal drift.
• working area
• transfer hatches external doors
• back of transfer hatch
• exhaust filter
• ATV shutter (optional)
• Glass lids with gasket to close the inlet
• IN/OUT circuit for hydrogen peroxide (optional)
• display of laminar airflow velocity and frontal air barrier velocity
• display of inside and outside temperature
• display of residual lifetime of HEPA/ULPA filters
• display of total number of hours of operation
• display of saturation level of HEPA/ULPA filters.
• out of range or incorrect laminar airflow velocity and frontal air barrier velocity
• incorrect position of front sash-window
• clogging of HEPA/ULPA filters
• end of life-cycle of UV lamp and saturation of activated carbon filter (if fitted)
• blockage in the exhaust duct ( if fitted )
• fan-motor malfunction
• power failure