Welcome to the FASTER airflow lab equipment division of Biopharma Group.

Featured Product

CytoFAST Elite

CytoFAST Elite Cytotoxic Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets herald the next generation of laminar air flow systems, where the highest quality materials and manufacturing workmanship guarantee market-leading performance and conformity to the strictest safety standards.

Specifically, these Cytotoxic Drug and Microbiological Safety Cabinets are designed and built to the performance requirements of the EN 12469:2000 European Standard and DIN 12980:2005 Standard.

The cabinets feature triple filter ‘safe change’ technology: 100% of the air is filtered via the main H14 HEPA filter directly below the work surface, with 70% of the air re-circulated via the recirculating H14 HEPA filter within the cabinet, and the remaining 30% discharged through an exhaust H14 HEPA filter.


This division is dedicated to the supply and installation of FASTER air flow products, the most energy efficient choice of units on the market, all made entirely using renewable energy!

With years of of experience our in-house specialists deliver high performance, cost effective equipment for specialist applications.

Our Products include FASTER Microbiological Safety cabinets, Fume cupboards and Cytotoxic Isolators and we are able to supply to customers based in mainland UK.

Microbiological Safety Cabinets

Microbiological safety cabinets (Classes I, II & III) are used worldwide when handling harmful pathogens to protect the products, personnel, and surrounding environments.



Optimising your workspace organisation with the perfect airflow lab equipment

‘…thank you again for your help on organising so much for us over the last few months! The new cabinets are making the world of difference for our personnel and we are all very appreciative.

Matt, like everybody we have worked with during purchase, delivery and commissioning of these cabinets, was a delight to have on site and work with. Everybody has been very happy to go through all of our paperwork and inductions on the day and complied with our regulations, completed their jobs to a great standard, and were very pleasant to be around.’

Lab Scientist, Leicestershire, UK

Fume Cupboards/ Hoods

Fume cupboards/ fume hoods provide users a safe working environment, by containing fumes and offering protection from chemicals, vapours and aerosol in laboratories.


Manufactured in an
compliant factory

Product Protection Work Benches

Laminar Flow Product Protection Work Benches offer a more economical alternative to a clean-room, providing uncontaminated, particle-free sterile conditions in the workspace.



Trust the specialists to provide a solution for your airflow equipment needs

Other Products

Industrial products are generally constructed from stainless steel, both internally and externally, and then installed into large scale production facilities to create clean work spaces and protect users as well as the external environment.



1000+ installs
in the UK

Read the latest:

This is the title

  • Differences Between Horizontal and Vertical Laminar Flow Hoods.
    A clean, yet controlled, airflow environment is vital to many scientific applications. Laminar flow hoods (LFH) are essential pieces of equipment in achieving the important levels of purity needed. In a LFH, filtered air circulates in a smooth, unidirectional flow through the workspace.

Click on the image or article title to read more

Latest News